So, you are interested in knowing how to generate power and reduce your electricity bills, than you have come to the right place.
With the ever increasing costs of living and global warming, there should be better time when we stop throwing money out the window and save some by starting to generate our own electricity. How do i build a solar panel ?
Whether you want to simply cut your power bills to half or completely eliminate them – the one stop solution is Earth4Energy.
Why pay a huge amount like $1000′s for utilization of solar or wind power when you can have the opportunity to build your own home made solar system panels for less than $200.
That’s right, there are guides that teach you everything you need to know about generating your own electricity by using wind and solar power. With the complete step-by-step setup fully illustrated manuals and easy to follow video instructions present in the guide you will be able to create renewable energy at home.
Solar system panels and wind power systems brought from the market costs higher but the guide and the program in it gives you the information that is required to get the same results at a tiny price.
Once you have learned about Advantages of solar panels and ready to build and install your alternate power supply, solar panel for house, you will save hundreds of dollars on your electricity bill. You need not have to build a 500 hundred foot high wind turbine to save lots of money on energy, a much smaller can be built by following the instructions present in the Earth4Energy kit.
The Earth4Energy kit is the best system for people who are looking to save money on their home energy bill and want to build a energy generator at home .There is no other kit out there in the market like Earth4Energy that explains clearly with manuals or even includes videos. The Earth4Energy kit is available online for purchase. Many people can now have access to alternative solar and wind energy.
The Earth4Energy kit suggests one of those popular alternative energy devices that prove to drop home energy costs by 50-80%. The kit also shares information on where to purchase free batteries required for your project. These batteries store the alternative energy making it a portable energy resource. You can take them anywhere, for any use!
Eartth4Energy is simply the best friendly system for preparing an alternative home energy. So if you are planning to save money on those high energy bills, then you should bring this guide and start working on it.
Make power at home with solar and wind energy to eliminate your power bill. Get our complete guide HERE
Mind-Blowing Solar Panel Design That Generates 12X More Power Than Regular Solar Panels, And How You Can Use It To Kiss Your Power Bill Goodbye
Are you getting frustrated with the current renewable energy devices, like solar panels, which are very expensive and don’t generate power in an efficient manner?
There is a revolutionary invention that uses the sun to create free electricity. And no, we’re not talking about the solar panel for house. This is a different solar energy generator called the Stirling Plant, it is a system that harnesses up to 12x more energy than the expensive solar photovoltaic energy systems.
How do i build a solar panel? The best part about it, it is much cheaper to build than regular solar panels, and it is easy to build, meaning you don’t have to have any technical skills prior to building it.
– The Components of Your solar panels in homes Solution:
When beginning a Solar Cell DIY home conversions project, one question many people have before they start is: What will I need to complete the conversion and how do i build a solar panel?
Of course before you start with anything, you should get a good Solar Cell DIY guide, and you’ll be walked step by step through the process of setting up your solar energy solution. Aside from that though, let’s cover the basics of what you’ll need to go solar!
There are 7 main components you’ll need when wiring up a solar energy solution for your home. It should be noted here that we’re talking about converting a home, and not just creating portable solar energy solution (in which case you’ll only need 4 components).
Convert Your Home Today:
Before you install your solar panel for house, you’ll need the following components. These are listed in the order they will be wired into your solar energy system.
1. Solar Panels – In most solar cell diy applications these will be built by you. You order discount photovoltaic cells, and assemble those into 50W, 75W, or 100W Panels.
2. Array DC Disconnect – This simple device is basically just a switch. It allows you to cut the DC power from your solar panels should system maintenance be required. If you shop around you’ll likely pay less than $25 for this component.
3. Charge Controller – Most home systems will be built with a battery backup. The charge controller ensures that a consistent amount of power is sent to the batteries, and that the batteries don’t discharge at night. Again, if you shop around for this component, it won’t be a large expense.
4. Deep Cycle Batteries – To store the power from your solar panels, you will need deep cycle batteries. If you find reconditioned batteries, these can be obtained for fairly cheap. Better yet, you can get old batteries for free and recondition them yourself.
5. System Meter – This component is actually optional, but it is suggested so that you have a clear way to see how much power is being fed into your home from the solar panels.
6. Converter – Since your solar panels produce DC power, and your home runs on AC power, the converter makes the solar energy usable by your home. A 1500W converter likely won’t cost you more than $50.
7. Backup Power – Most systems will also include some sort of backup power. In an off grid application this would generally be a generator. In a city or town, the power grid itself provides the backup.
From there the system gets wired into your home breaker box. At this stage, unless you are qualified, you might consider getting a qualified electrician to install the system. At any rate, you now have an idea of what will be needed to get your home running on solar energy.
If you haven’t done so yet, you should also consider downloading a copy of one of the top guides to teach Solar Cell DIY. Doing so will ensure you have all of the information you need to get the conversion finished right – the first time!
solar cell diy